This listing is for a custom portrait drawing, drawn digitally on a tablet. The benefits of digital art are numerous: edits are easier, size is flexible, colors are perfect, and the cost is a little more affordable. You get the fine art quality of work for a bit less than the "original fine art" price, since it's not a hand-drawn original. But here's the thing- it looks every bit as good. I'm just drawing into a tablet rather than on paper, and as you can see from the pictures, it looks indistinguishable. Yes, every one of the pics in this listing is digitally drawn!
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• a glossy archival quality print of the work in an 8 x 10 inch size
• a high-resolution digital file you can take to places that print on canvas
• a jpeg version of the file you can use for everyday purposes/social media feeds
• Gift: this is the most common use, 90 percent of these have been gifts for loved ones, and the reception is always incredible. I love hearing how surprised and delighted the recipient was with this uncommon gift!
• Media: I've done a few of these as accompaniments for special articles and blog posts
• Business: these illustrated portraits are great in place of head shot photos, whether for business cards, websites, or product packaging
HOW IT WORKS:
1. The order is placed.
2. I will immediately email you to discuss your idea, get some reference pics.
4. Once we have decided on a vision and the details, I get straight to work on the piece. This usually takes me between one and two weeks. The holiday rush is an exception, and that could put it at three weeks. If that is the case, I will let you know right away so you have options.
5. As I'm working, I can send you progress pics if you like. Some prefer to be surprised! Once I'm finished, I will send a final copy for your approval. If no adjustments need to be made, the final files are emailed and a print will be made right away and shipped.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to message me. I know this process is uncommon and one that many are not familiar with, so I am happy to answer any and all questions!