These are highly detailed and photorealistic hand drawn portraits that are fantastic for professional use. The photorealism imparts the gravitas of a professional headshot photo, while the fine art rendering stylizes the persona. These portraits are eye-catching and impressive, perfect for professional profile pictures, company bios, about pages, and on business cards.
- You will receive the original drawing as well as 2 high resolution digital copies in your preferred file types.
- Original artwork measures 5 x 7 inches.
- Pencil drawing on toned gray paper.
- average turnaround time: one week
- clear, high resolution reference photo required
How does this process work?
- Order is placed.
- I will email you right away to introduce myself and to request the reference photo to be used.
- After the photo is received and approved (clear pictures are a must) I will see if you have any particular edits you want worked in, and also get an understanding of how you would like the end product to look.
- Once all the details are agreed upon, I get to work. This usually takes a week at most.
- Before the work is finalized, I will send a scan for approval. Any requested edits will be made.
- Once the drawing is approved, it gets sealed, scanned, and packaged for shipping. You will get the actual drawing in the mail, and 2 high resolution digital copies for all online/business card uses.
I know this may be unfamiliar territory for many, so please don't hesitate to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) any questions you might have regarding this process!