Get a unique doodle for your blog post
- • The quickest, cheapest way to get a unique image for your blog post, website, newsletter, social media campaign, or presentation!
• If you know what you want, I will faithfully execute your vision. If you need ideas, I can come up with a few.
• Most popular with business/management/fintech Substacks, where whiteboards are a ubiquitous part of the landscape.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
One doodle, drawn in a whiteboard style (simple line work only, can include rough scrubs of background color if desired but no precise color fill- please see Cartoon or Realistic Scenario if that's what you're after.)
AVERAGE TURNAROUND DAYS
• The process includes a draft with 3 opportunities for revisions
• The final version also includes 3 opportunities for revisions
• Idea consultation if you're stuck
• Project collaboration happens in a Google doc with as many team members as you need to add
• The image will be created in the proper dimensions for its end use
How the Process Works:
This button will take you to a questionnaire that will help me better understand your project and your brand. I'll then email you about my availability and a proposed project brief (unless you have one of your own.)
Once the project brief is agreed upon, I'll send you a payable invoice so we can get started. I'll also send you a welcome packet that includes a link to a shared Google doc where the we'll discuss draft revisions, and a link to a shared Google Drive folder where you can upload any reference materials I'll need.
I'll sketch a rough draft to establish the overall layout and composition, to make sure it matches what you had in mind. No details will be worked on at this stage, we're just blocking in a rudimentary blueprint and making sure everything fits, that the setup is working out.
We'll refine the draft until it's to your liking.
We're nearly there- all that's left is to go over the second draft with clean lines and solid color/grayscale (if applicable.) 3 minor adjustments are possible if anything needs to be tweaked.