Simple Diagram Draft
Test it out first with this half-price option
- • Not sure about your idea? Aren't ready to commit to a full project yet? Maybe a rough sketch is good enough for your needs? This is the option for you! Test things out first with a half-cost draft.
• If you like the results of this test, it's a quick jump from here to finalizing the illustration, which would cost an additional $30.
• Most frequently used for blog posts, books, and outreach materials.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
One image of a simple diagram (features one main item) drawn in a rougher sketch level of fidelity.
AVERAGE TURNAROUND DAYS
• This process includes the first and second draft, each with 3 opportunities for revisions
• Project collaboration happens in a Google doc with as many team members as you need to add
• The image will be created in the proper dimensions for its end use
How the Process Works:
This button will take you to a questionnaire that will help me better understand your project and your brand. I'll then email you about my availability and a proposed project brief (unless you have one of your own.)
Once the project brief is agreed upon, I'll send you a payable invoice so we can get started. I'll also send you a welcome packet that includes a copy of this project roadmap, a link to a shared Google doc where we'll discuss draft revisions, and a link to a shared Google Drive folder where you can upload any reference materials I'll need.
I'll sketch a rough draft to establish the overall layout and composition, to make sure it matches what you had in mind. No details will be worked on at this stage, we're just blocking in a rudimentary blueprint and making sure everything fits, that the setup is working out.
First Draft Revisions
We'll refine the draft until it's to your liking.
Once the first draft is approved, I'll go over it to create a stronger second draft. Here we'll see a few of the finer details start to emerge and you can start to see how the final product might look.
Second Draft Revisions
You'll have 2 opportunities here to make any edits. Sometimes the emergence of the smaller details reveals issues that weren't as obvious before and we can address those here.
End or Continue
We can either end the project here, or if you want to finalize the sketch into a polished illustration, I can invoice you the second half and it'll just take a few days.