As an animal mom myself, pet portraits are one of the things I love to create most. It's an absolute honor to be able to make something so meaningful- oftentimes these works are given as gifts, and hearing about the recipient's reactions always makes my heart burst with joy. It's a true privilege to be able to bring such happiness to others!
This listing is for a custom digital pet portrait drawing. (More example images are coming soon!)
The benefits of digital art are numerous: edits are easier, size is flexible, and the colors are perfect!
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• an archival quality art print of the work in an 8 x 10 inch or 9 x 12 inch size
• a high-resolution digital file you can take to places that prints on specialty materials like canvas or metal
• a jpeg version of the file you can use for everyday purposes/social media feeds
HOW IT WORKS:
1. The order is placed.
2. I will immediately email you to discuss your idea, get some reference pics.
3. Once we have decided on a vision and the details, I get straight to work on the piece. This usually takes me between one and two weeks. The holiday rush is an exception, and that could put it at three weeks. If that is the case, I will let you know right away so you have options.
4. Once I'm finished, I will send a final copy for your approval. If no adjustments need to be made, the final files are emailed and a print will be made right away and shipped.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to message me. I know this process is uncommon and one that many are not familiar with, so I am happy to answer any and all questions!