This is where I draw what you want! All that I need is a clear reference photograph to work from. Average turnaround time is about one to two weeks.
An illustrated headshot is the coolest way to represent yourself online. Professional headshot photos tend to look dated and stuffy. A realistic, stylized illustration like this is a great mix of polished and fun.
Perfect for profile pics, "About" pages, bios, byline pics, social media, and business cards!
These are black line art illustrations with gray shading, and one accent background color. Hand-drawn in a digital medium.
How this works:
1. Once the order is placed, I will contact you right away for a reference photo. A clear, high-resolution image is needed.
2. I'll have you tell me a little about your expectations- are you wanting it to look as much like your photo as possible, or are you hoping for some improvements here or there? If you can communicate your wishes to me, I can make it happen!
3. I get to work and will have something for you to review within one week. I will make as many adjustments as it takes to end up with something you are immensely happy with. (Although I usually get it right on the first try- have had lots of practice with these!)
4. Once the final image is approved, I will send you a high-resolution file, as well as a smaller-sized one for social media use. Also in as many different file types as you require.
Need a whole team illustrated? Email email@example.com for group rates!
As an animal mom myself, pet portraits are one of the things I love to create most. It's an absolute honor to be able to make something so meaningful- oftentimes these works are given as gifts, and hearing about the recipient's reactions always makes my heart burst with joy. It's a true privilege to be able to bring such happiness to others!
This listing is for a custom digital pet portrait drawing. (More example images are coming soon!)
The benefits of digital art are numerous: edits are easier, size is flexible, and the colors are perfect!
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• an archival quality art print of the work in an 8 x 10 inch or 9 x 12 inch size
• a high-resolution digital file you can take to places that prints on specialty materials like canvas or metal
• a jpeg version of the file you can use for everyday purposes/social media feeds
HOW IT WORKS:
1. The order is placed.
2. I will immediately email you to discuss your idea, get some reference pics.
3. Once we have decided on a vision and the details, I get straight to work on the piece. This usually takes me between one and two weeks. The holiday rush is an exception, and that could put it at three weeks. If that is the case, I will let you know right away so you have options.
4. Once I'm finished, I will send a final copy for your approval. If no adjustments need to be made, the final files are emailed and a print will be made right away and shipped.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to message me. I know this process is uncommon and one that many are not familiar with, so I am happy to answer any and all questions!
This listing is for one custom portrait, digitally drawn by hand. You'll get high-resolution digital files that are optimized for uploading to online profiles and/or business card designs. All I need is a clear, high-resolution photograph to work from. My average turn-around time is one week per person, and teams can be expedited slightly quicker.
Need a whole team illustrated? Message me for group pricing!
How does this process work?
Please message me if you have any questions- I know this is a process that is not familiar to most, and I'm happy to answer any and all questions you might have.