top of page
Loraine Yow illustrator image_2022 07 14_Loraine Yow.png


I’m a political scientist by training, an illustrator by trade, and a big fan of organizing information (data design.)

I’ve worked as a freelance illustrator since 2016 after having honed a hobby skill to a professional level. Within 5 months of joining Upwork, I achieved their coveted Top-Rated status, and have maintained it ever since!

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

Why I Do What I Do

I am one of those spreadsheet/database-loving types who is deeply analytical and loves to geek out on data design.

I'm also an insatiably curious learner, perpetually consuming books (70+ a year) and articles about things that interest me (behavioral psychology, business strategy, geopolitics, tech, and neuroscience.)

This is the fundamental core of who I am, and what drives 90% of what I do. The other 10% is fueled by the pursuit of laughter and action-packed novels/movies.


In my free time I can be found reading, studying to become a data analyst, taking outdoorsy strolls here in the lush Pacific Northwest, or playing Civilization VI!  


I'm always looking for new and exciting opportunities. Let's connect!

bottom of page